Job Title: Digital Marketing/SEO Manager
MarketDental is looking for motivated Digital Marketing Manager/SEO (located in the Edmonton area).
The successful candidate will be responsible in creating marketing plans, campaigns and strategies for our nationwide customers.
The candidate should have a SOLID understanding of SEO and online marketing.
- Develop a marketing plan, campaign and strategies and successfully execute;
- Responsible for managing creation of all necessary marketing assets/materials to be used in campaigns;
- Coordinate all online marketing campaigns on all current digital/social media platforms;
- Manage multiple projects and supervise collaboration between departments;
- Maintain and build positive relationships with existing clients;
- Enter & maintain projects and sales information (using Jira and Hubspot);
- Determine the most appropriate sales approach with current and potential clients;
- Prepare proposals and demos that effectively demonstrate the benefits of our services;
- Maximize revenues with existing clients through maintaining regular contact and updating them on new initiatives.
Required knowledge and experience
- 1+ years of experience basic web development (HTML & CSS);
- 1+ years of experience with Facebook Business Suite, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Search Console;
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Solid understanding of online marketing (SEO, SMO, SEM & Email marketing);
- Solid understanding of customer support processes and best practices (ticketing, call logging, basic action workflow, etc.);
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Self–starter, independent and proactive;
Compensation for this role will be commensurate with experience (base salary + commissions & dental benefits)
Digital Marketing/SEO Manager