Job Title: Digital Campaign Manager (Google Ads, Meta Ads)
MarketDental MarketDental is looking for a skilled Digital Campaign Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible in creating marketing plans, campaigns and strategies for our nationwide customers.
As the Digital Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing digital advertising campaigns on platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Instagram Ads. The candidate should have a SOLID knowledge of SEM and SEO.
- Plan, execute and optimize digital advertising campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Instagram Ads;
- Create and manage campaigns with a focus on driving conversions and ROI;
- Responsible for managing creation of all necessary marketing assets/materials to be used in campaigns;
- Monitor campaign performance and adjust strategy to improve results;
- Conduct keyword research, competitor analysis, and market research to identify opportunities and trends;
- Develop and maintain reports on campaign performance to provide insights and recommendations;
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure the alignment of marketing strategies across all channels;
- Enter & maintain projects and sales information (using Jira and Hubspot);
- Determine the most appropriate sales approach with current and potential clients;
- Prepare proposals and demos that effectively demonstrate the benefits of our services;
- Maximize revenues with existing clients through maintaining regular contact and updating them on new initiatives;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends, best practices, and technologies;
- Up-to-date Google Ads Search & Display Certifications;
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing with a focus on paid advertising;
- 1+ years of experience Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator;
- Knowledge of keyword research, campaign optimization, and bid management;
- Experience with A/B testing and landing page optimization;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and interpret data to make informed decisions;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams;
- Solid understanding of HTML & CSS;
- Solid understanding of customer support processes and best practices (ticketing, call logging, basic action workflow, etc.);
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Self–starter, independent and proactive;
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field (preferred).
Compensation for this role will be commensurate with experience (base salary + HSA)
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply and explain why you're a good candidate for the role.
Note: This is a full-time, in-office position. Remote work is not available at this time.
Digital Campaign Manager