Job Title: Digital Marketing Strategist
MarketDental MarketDental is looking for a motivated Digital Marketing Strategist (SEO & SEM) located in the Edmonton area. The successful candidate will be responsible in creating marketing plans, campaigns and strategies for our nationwide customers. The candidate should have a SOLID knowledge of SEO and SEM.
- Develop a marketing plan, campaign and strategies and successfully execute;
- Responsible for managing creation of all necessary marketing assets/materials to be used in campaigns;
- Coordinate all online marketing campaigns on all current digital/social media platforms;
- Manage multiple projects and supervise collaboration between departments;
- Maintain and build positive relationships with existing clients;
- Enter & maintain projects and sales information (using Jira and Hubspot);
- Determine the most appropriate sales approach with current and potential clients;
- Prepare proposals and demos that effectively demonstrate the benefits of our services;
- Maximize revenues with existing clients through maintaining regular contact and updating them on new initiatives.
Required knowledge and experience
- Solid understanding of HTML & CSS;
- 1+ years of experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Facebook Business Suite;;
- 1+ years of experience Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator;
- Google Ads Search & Display Certification;
- Solid understanding of customer support processes and best practices (ticketing, call logging, basic action workflow, etc.);
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Self–starter, independent and proactive.
Compensation for this role will be commensurate with experience (base salary + HSA)
Digital Marketing Strategist