Job Title: IT Account / Business Manager
MarketDental is looking for motivated Full-Time IT Account / Business Manager (located in the Edmonton area). The successful candidate will be responsible for growing and maintaining an existing portfolio of accounts across North America. The candidate should have a SOLID understanding of Internet technologies and ONLINE marketing.
- Creating potential client lists and tracking all prospects;
- Selling our services and maintaining a close B2B relationship;
- Maintain and build positive relationships with existing clients;
- Respond to sales inquiries;
- Enter & maintain projects and sales information (using Jira and Hubspot);
- Determine the most appropriate sales approach with current and potential clients;
- Prepare proposals and demos that effectively demonstrate the benefits of our services;
- Maximize revenues with existing clients through maintaining regular contact and updating them on new initiatives.
Skills and Abilities
The candidate should have the following skills and abilities:
- Experience in sales, specifically in selling technology services;
- A good understanding of marketing, branding, Internet and Web services concepts;
- Solid understanding of customer support processes and best practices (ticketing, call logging, basic action workflow, etc.);
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies and services including basic web development (HTML & CSS);
- Solid understanding of online marketing (SEO, SMO, SEM);
- Demonstrated project management skills and sales, specifically in technology services;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Self–starter, independent and proactive;
- Cold-calling, account management skills required;
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or other related disciplines.
Experience in dental management is a huge plus.
Compensation for this role will be commensurate with experience (base salary + commissions & dental benefits)
IT Account / Business Manager