Job Title: Full-Stack Web Developer
- Be proficient in server-side development and optimization of data, including database creation and management and debugging;
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases;
- Create and maintain software documentation;
- Maintain, expand, and scale our software stacks;
- Work closely with our front-end designers and back-end developers to create/maintain websites and applications;
- Be a team member, contribute and motivate teamwork, and be responsible for results.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in computer science, software engineering, programming, or equivalent;
- Strong background in PHP and databases (MariaDB, MySQL, and SQLite);
- Understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Experience with the design and implementation of APIs;
- Comfortable working with Git;
- Good knowledge of Debian & CentOS systems;
- The applicant will also be required to have SEO understanding.
- Experience in development for iOS & Android platforms, experience in this area is a huge plus.
- Docker, Laravel Framework, Slim Framework, and Jira knowledge an asset, but not required.