Common Mistakes In Dental Logo Design
With the power of the internet, and more eyes watching than ever, it’s important for a dental practice to communicate its unique message clearly. The easiest way to recognize a dental practice and distinguish it from others is by its logo. Below, we go through common logo design mistakes that you should avoid if you want to create a successful and professional logo.
- Designed by an amateur
- Avoid websites that promote ridiculously cheap logo packages. You get what you pay for.
- A dental practice should look professional. New dentists often invest a lot of time and money in property and equipment, but do not often match it by investing suitably in their logo.
Here are the most common reasons why many logos look amateurish:
- The dentist wanted to save money by designing the logo quickly themselves.
- A friend, patient or relative who claims to know a little about graphic design does it as a favor.
- The wrong people are commissioned. (Local printers are not likely proficient in logo design.)
- The business outsourced the job via one of several design competition websites, which are mostly populated by amateur designers.
- The job was given to an online company that offers really cheap logos.
All of the above can result in disastrous outcomes.
If your logo looks amateurish, then so will your business. A dentist should know where to look when it wants a new logo.
Here are the advantages of hiring an established and professional logo designer:
- Your logo will be unique and memorable
- You won’t run into any problems down the line with reproducing it
- Your logo will have a longer lifespan and won’t need to be redesigned in a couple of years
- Your logo will look professional
- Vector graphics
- The logo can be scaled to any size without losing quality
- Editing the logo later on is much easier
- It can be adapted to other media more easily than a raster image.
- Common Mistakes In Dental Logo Design