Setting up a MarketDental Pop3 on Apple iPad is easy – simply follow the steps below:
1. From the iPad Home screen, tap Settings.
2. Tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars,” then tap Add Account.
3. Tap an account type, then choose "Other"
4. Enter your account information and tap Save.
5. Fill in the Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server settings
If you are on WiFi many ISP's (Internet Service Providers) are blocking what is called "SMTP Port 25" which is the port used to send e-mail. These ISPs have chosen to do this to cut down on the amount of "SPAM" mail that is sent.
You can check with your ISP to see if they are doing this.
If you are using Bell must enter smtp1.sympatico.ca as their Outgoing mail (SMTP) server.
If you are using Rogers must enter smtp.broadband.rogers.com as their Outgoing mail (SMTP) server.