* Please replace "domain.com" with your domain name.
1. Open Windows Live Mail.
2. You will be prompted to create an email account.
3. Next, enter your Account Settings.
4. Thunderbird will attempt to find your incoming and outgoing mail server information. Thunderbird should automatically configure your account for you. If not, proceed to the next section. If you experience difficulty with automatic setup, follow these instructions to manually configure Thunderbird.
Use the following server settings when prompted to enter.
5. You should now get a success message. Please continue:
6. You will now get a message that your folders are downloading:
7. Please verify that your folders are correct, then click OK:
8. You should now be able to send and receive emails: