Preparing to launch a new service: Waiting Room TV
We are preparing to launch a new service called:
Dental Waiting Room TV
Patients spend on average 15 minutes in the waiting room before they can proceed for their dental treatment. This absolutely valuable time that can be used to promote information about dental procedures or new treatment offers to the patient! A flat screen TV is the perfect choice for this purpose because the content can easily be exchanged and the full attention of the patient is caught by the screen immediately.
How dose it work?
Plug in and play
Get started in 3 easy steps:
* Wireless Internet connection required.
- Plug our HDMI stick into any HDTV;
- Connect it to Wi-Fi; *
- Watch our cast from your smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC to your TV.
What is included?
- HDMI stick for your TV;
- Customizable for your practice:
- Your dental practice logo;
- Match practice brand identity.
- Social media feeds (Twitter, Facebook);
- Run your own promotions;
- Before and after photos;
- Date and time;
- Local weather;
- Headline News;
- Local, national or international TV channel.
Request a demo
- Preparing to launch a new service: Waiting Room TV