Job Title: Web & Print Designer
We're looking for a passionate designer with a good sense of composition, colour, and deep appreciation for simple and usable interfaces.
The applicant will be focused on all stages of design for our web applications and print materials so you’ve got to be able to juggle multiple projects while executing with great attention to detail.
Key Job Tesponsibilities
- Create design mockups for new features and pages across the platform;
- Proven ability to work cross-team, synthesize feedback and input from clients (working directly with developers for implementation of designs);
- Desire to work in a start-up style environment, where iteration is encouraged;
- Create user flows, wireframes, and design mockups;
- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant UI;
- Establish and maintain detailed user-interface patterns and specifications—working closely with developers to see your design through to deployment.
- Expertise with HTML/CSS;
- Expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Experience in brand identity, graphic design, and art direction;
- Experience designing websites and web-based applications;
- Experience in design for print/DTP;
- Strong portfolio that showcases your work;
- A love of branding and storytelling.
Web & Print Designer